solange/jay-z/beyonce scandal name ideas
This is a list of all the names that I can think of to name the newest, best scandal of the year, maybe even the decade.
Who Run The World?
Solange: Beautiful Nightmare 2014
Solange on Top
1+1… +1 = 2 people going at it while 1 person awkwardly stands in the elevator
99 Problems and Solange is one
99 Problems and Solange is like 50 of those problems
Solange Run This Town: Met Ball 2014
The Blueprint for Murder
Eat the cake Mr. Jay
Dead Brother-in-Laws: part I
Stuff Billionaires Like
From the people who brought you “Stuff White People Like” comes the nation’s newest obsession, “Stuff Billionaires Like.” Be sure to tag your list with #SBL!!
OWNING SPORTS TEAMS
INVESTING IN THINGS
FIRST WIVES WHO ARE AROUND THE SAME AGE AND BLONDE
ASIAN SECOND WIVES AT LEAST 30 YEARS YOUNGER
EASTERN EUROPEAN SUPERMODEL GIRLFRIENDS/THIRD WIVES (PREFERABLY 19 OR 20)
USING $100 AS TOILET PAPER
Upcoming Lifetime (Movie Network) movie titles!
Too Young To Own A Blog
Out of the Kitchen: The Paula Deen Story **starring Kathy Bates as Paula Deen!**
White Oprah: The Dina Lohan Story **starring Lindsay Lohan as Dina Lohan!**
Peace, Love and A Pampered Chef Whisk
Soccer Mom Sex Party
A Grandma In Eighth Grade
Breaking the Cycle: My Candy Crush Addiction
From Prom Queen to Porn Star
Do U C Me?: A Texting and Driving Tragedy
The lyrics to Taylor Swift’s “22” read exactly like the quotes on those images on tumblr that are pretty much just a picture of anonymous people’s shadows dancing in the moonlight or something with an overlay of text that a fifteen-year-old girl was ~inspired to write after her bf of two weeks broke up with her…
Is it just me or does it feel like one of those nights, you know, to dress up like hipsters. make fun of our exes. breakfast at midnight. to fall in love with strangers. we’re happy. free. confused. lonely. all at the same time.
can we just take a moment and look at all of the products of pokemon fusions that have weepinbell in the first spot? it’s like the habsberg gene of pokemon.
"Perfect," Maureen thought as she stuffed the giant mangoes into her cami. She was finally the woman she had always hoped to be.
TLC tv show ideas, part I
- I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS FAT… I JUST ASSUMED I WAS PREGNANT -this show will be like ‘I Didn’t Know I was Pregnant,’ but instead of women finding out they’re with child, they’ll find out that they either ate child or have just become really fat. Men may also be included in this show as well.
- People say I look just like Beyonce -every week a new person will star in this series about people who think they look like Beyonce Knowles. It will be them talking about how much people always say they look like Beyonce, with interjections of their friends/family saying, ‘no, (insert name here) doesn’t look like Beyonce at all.’
- Boys with Visible Emotions -in this groundbreaking original series we will document the lives of really emotional, whiny men.
- Homeless Fat People (HFP) -this hour long docudrama will have viewers watching and experiencing life through the eyes of homeless fat people and how they manage to stay fat while also having no money to buy food.
- X-treme Little People (see: ‘Xtreme little ppl’) -from the channel that brought you ‘Little People, Big World’ and ‘The Little Couple,’ comes a new series involving little people doing extreme things, such as extreme sports. (We have changed the title to ‘X-treme’ to market to teens)
- Wait, people do that in Europe? -every week we’ll send over an American family to some weird destination in Europe and immerse them in the culture. For example, in our pilot episode, we send the McIntyre family to Amsterdam’s Red Light District -yep, Mr. and Mrs. McIntyre with their four children under the age of ten, from rural Wisconsin.
- Green Extreme -this show chronicles the life of people who take living on the grid to the extreme. We plan on documenting them while they drink their own pee.
*THIS IS NOT EXPLOITATION, THIS IS EDUCATION*
This is legitimately how I feel every time I put on a maxi dress.
Art by me - fashion by kanye and mother nature
Your guide to passing as straight during the NFL draft
1. Get yourself a hot girlfriend. This is obvious. Preferably a cheerleader from your respective school or a Miss USA contestant, which is so hot right now. Then take pictures of her in a bikini and anonymously submit to male gossip sites like Terez Owens or The Dirty (they don’t call them gossip sites but we all know they are).
2. Tattoos. What’s more manly than getting a tattoo? Not only is it really painful to get, but it you can make a permanent statement of your masculinity with straight guy symbols like the standard chinese character, tribal tattoo armband, and my favorite, the weird Jesus mugshot. Need an example? Let’s take Alabama QB AJ McCarron’s masterpiece:
Um yes, this is 100% real and 100% MANLY. AJ’s dickey (google dickey collar shirt) tattoo not only has a picture of a crying Jesus, but it also contains the phrase “Bama Boy.”
3. Say things like “NO HOMO, BRO.” Don’t just say it once in a while, say it whenever another dude gets within 4 feet of you.
4. If somehow incriminating pictures or recorded tapes of you come up that pretty much show you admitting that you love the D, you’re going to have to come out… with your guns fully loaded. Take a cue from the straightest straight to have ever straighted: Chris Brown. The next time anyone in the media accuses you of being gay, yell in their face and tell them that they are the gay ones and throw a chair out of a glass window. The more violent the better, it’s gonna make you seem uber masculine.